Sunday, June 7, 2015

June Update

With about half the year gone, I figured now was as good a time as any to put an update out.  Without further ado:

  • Reach 125 signed 1953 Topps.  I'm at 109 right now, with a couple more that should be in shortly.  I'm focusing on trying to pick off the more difficult cards, so I may or may not reach this one by the end of the year.
  • Add at least six new Hall of Famers to the set.  Again, I haven't been focusing on this one as much as I could have.  I've added three this year, and I don't have any new HOF acquisitions on the horizon.
  • Add at least one new Phillie.  This one I did get to: I picked up #10 Smoky Burgess in April.  
  • Get at least two more 1949 Bowmans signed.  I exceeded this one, with returns from Dave Ferriss, Sam Mele, and Tommy Brown.  I probably won't make any additions to this set for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment